Translate

วันจันทร์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Jatujak Weekend Market : Funny Shopping @ BKK Landmark


you must get easy dressed, sandal and big shopping bag is the important.

 TODAY I INVITATION YOU COME TO
 The largest markets in the world,
Jatujak Weekend Market
seems to unite everything buyable,
from used vintage sneakers to baby squirrels.
JJ, as it’s also known, is the ideal place to finally pick up those gifts for people back home.
It covers over 35 acres (0.14 km²) and contains upwards of 5,000 stalls. It is estimated that the market receives 200,000 visitors each day. 
Most stalls only open on Saturdays and Sundays.
not only the gifts for back
if you love Fashion, many section has offer
cheaper outfits and variety for choose your style
But my favorite zone are
 section 3 and 4 are the Younger Fashion zone
and of course...I'm alway spending times on my weekend
to spend money there. ha ha
if you want traveling to some where
I hope maybe this's you next destination.
   
many young Designer starting owner brand in here

clothing, accessories, even food & beverage

all my stuff i bought this week

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น